lundi 2 novembre 2009

Kit 'Circus' from Fly Pixel Studio


Voici une petite page avec le kit Circusde Fly Pixel Studio, vous pouvez vous procurer le kit ICI.






Je vous offre un template de blog ainsi que la bannière assortie !




LIEN 4 SHARED

2 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hello dear... I was wondering if you knew where this kit is available now? I see she has moved from scrap bird and pickleberry pop... In her new store, the kit is not available. my little boys both have birthdays coming up soon and I am desperate to buy this kit I think it'd be just perfect for my layouts! if you know, please email me at harry_potter_is_my_hero@yahoo.com :) thank you! I love your layouts! *hugs*

    RépondreSupprimer